View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-06-23, 07:38

Spoiler (click to toggle):
For Vader getting his butt handed to him, that does fit the canon nicely really IMO. While I would expect Palpatine to allow the search to continue for Obi-Wan, it does. I'm sure Vader doesn't disband the Inquisitors. Those guys are surely going to keep an eye out for Obi-Wan. While Vader will be managing the Empire, he isn't likely to just give up completely. He never fully listened to to council while in Jedi training, he isn't likely to fully listen to Palpatine now that he's a Sith.

As for the beat down from Obi-Wan, he is really about the only one who can truly take out Vader over any other. He spent YEARS with Anakin by his side, training together. Those duel scenes in trainer were a reminder of this. Yeah, it is from Clone Wars more than the movies, but in the line, Ahsoka would be a close #2 to be able to beat him since she was Anakin's Padawan.

For Vader's "armor", I've never heard of it being actual armor, more a suit and life-support than armor. I'm open to it being armor, but that almost makes you think his pride would get in the way of needing "protection"

I'm interested in a second season. I'm really hoping they do it in a way that isn't just slow dragging stories that aren't needed, but maybe we get more from the Inquisitors, Ahsoka, that kind of thing.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.