View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-09-03, 09:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
You do realize all that occurred before Biden's admin? You do remember who was president during 2020 when that shit went down?

So all the protests stopped and the cities all returned to normal on Joe's election? Wow, you remember things way different than I do. Don't worry, feel free to google it.

You do realize I'm not justifying those idiots to raided the Capitol building right? Remember, I want then held accountable too. I have sworn an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and I still hold to that oath even though I'm a civilian now. All I'm saying, over and over again, is that the far left "demonstrators" aren't being held accountable for their actions and in some cases being promoted to do so.

The right has "MAGA and the Jan 6th incident" where the left has BLM and Antifa that stand out. Sadly those left groups have whole years of activity with no repercussions where the Jan 6th group is still working their way through the courts and getting real sentences.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.