View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2011-11-24, 02:00

I've just split the most recent posts into a new thread, locked the old one, and updated/formatted 709's opening post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Can't you set an announcement at login? You know, "please go to the forum and read the Good Neighbor thread"....
Good call. In fact, I'll one-up that. Everyone who hasn't posted in this thread will be going back into "guest" mode shortly. No exceptions! Anyone who wants to join must read this thread and post here (I'll delete the extraneous posts later) to show that they understand and will follow these guidelines. I'll grant whitelist access and permissions back once I see the posts. You are expected to continue to follow the guidelines set in this thread, and misconduct will get your privileges revoked.

Current list of members with permissions includes:

__gargoyle__
arteggio
blichte1
boxofjason
bradsmith
bryson430
captain_drew
dellphi
elysium25
fireflygirl1
gerlocian
greychristian
invaderjak
johnnythea
kraetos
little_stuff
mrs_turtle
rowdyscot
sachmo1337
specmode
stevuh
stretchmonkey
turtle2472
werejack

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.