View Single Post
BuonRotto
Not sayin', just sayin'

Send a message via AIM to BuonRotto Send a message via Yahoo to BuonRotto  
2010-12-01, 21:12

I'll tell you what, it's hard to choose! I haven't read any of the spoiler tags, just going by the pictures. I think despite folks saying they struggled with what I was after, it looks like you all got it.

The most subtle is PB PM's entry, so I'm drawn to it. GSpotter's is the clearest example and probably what I would enter if I were in the running (and had any time this month to partake). Both turtle's and ezkcdude's (the iPad spell checker tries to correct your handle to say "exorcist" by the way) also are similar though what's interesting is that turtle's pic captures voice and ezkc's captures a gaze (or two, in fact).

Evan, shame on your coach K loving ways, but you win the challenge this month! The composition is the most interesting for one. Also, the the implication of trees suggests nature just out of view, but the asphalt fills the frame and makes for the strongest juxtaposition of inside versus outside of your view. Congrats to Evan!

As a reward to the others for your efforts, please consider an easier challenge for this month. I think I bit off more than I could chew.