View Single Post
AWR
Veteran Member

2011-11-08, 09:01

OK, this decision is very difficult; a credit to all entries, several of which I would be comfortable crowning, with a couple of others pretty close too. Thanks for the participation!

In no particular order and without being comprehensive...

evan, I'd drink that, after the lime and lemon go in. Thanks for the 4S shot.
furb, I'm glad I was never hallucinating when I looked at that drink! Is that from Scotland? Thanks!
billybobsky, your composition and lighting are second to none here; had that parsley been in focus, you would have been vying for the podium.
DG, you stud: what's up with this lame shot? Reminds me of some Microsoft journal template. Just kidding, completely. The subject and composition appeal to me - all that's needed to escape (and stay in touch!), without a fixed itinerary maybe, is there. (Sorry to see you didn't end up in one of those early 80s Mercedes, although the Citroen will be cheaper to get repaired!) Honorable mention.
Brad, very strong. Keep playing, please.
turtle, nice work, appreciate the effort, crowded field!
Chinney, beautiful colors, table shadow, love the lime, fun composition, lost just a couple of points for not using fresh blood. How did that background get so black? Wish there could be more than one winnar.... Honorable mention.

(Yes, two honorable mentions necessary. )

And the winner of this PCT is GSpotter!! A really lovely, subtle shot that I enjoyed more each time I visited the thread. While it lacks a more classical setting, it is full of life. Nice framing, bokeh, colors and textures. Clicking through to the original file brings out its winning qualities. Congrats!

Again, everyone, thanks for chipping in and keeping the PCT story alive!

Last edited by AWR : 2011-11-08 at 12:10.