Thread: iOS 6 Wishlist
View Single Post
Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2012-03-14, 12:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
The first three things that come to mind are pretty basic. I'm sure I have more, but these are the ones I want most:

1) Unified address/search bar in Safari. I think it's pretty likely that we'll get this one. Mountain Lion's version of Safari has it, so we'll probably see it in iOS 6 as well.
No thanks!

But speaking of search. How about an option to use a search engine of you own choosing, such as DuckDuckGo? Now that Google and Apple aren't BFFs anymore I see no reason why us loyal Apple customers shouldn't gain this benefit.

Another simple feature that I would love to see, would be if the maps app could have feature were it would put your location co-ordinates in a text message so that you could easily text someone your location. This should of course be complemented by iOS being able to recognise said location coordinates in a text message and show them in the maps app. I've seen so many movies and TV shows where characters casually tells the guy they are talking to "come to my coordinates" and I'm terribly jealous. Also, this looks just like a job for Siri to handle.