View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2013-11-05, 20:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle
Seems Target has an amazing trade-in deal right now. Minimum $200 trade in value for any iPad they are advertising. Mrs T is heading there with our 2 1st Gen iPads to see what we will get for them. I also sent my 3rd Gen one just to give me an idea. Sure would be nice to get an iPad Air for me.

Our plan is to end up with three iPad minis. If we get $200 for one iPad, and the current iPad mini sale gives a $25 gift card for purchasing that makes it a $75 "upgrade" from 1st Gen iPad to 1st Gen mini. Seems like a great deal to me! I'll let you know how it pans out.
I posted this on the iPad Air thread but it really goes here.

This deal worked great! I got 2 $200 Target gift cards for my two 1st Gen iPads (one $200 gift card for each). I was able to buy three iPad minis with the two gift cards. I also did each transaction one at a time because I was able to get a $25 gift card with each iPad mini purchase. Two of the iPad minis cost $75, we got $25 off the third iPad mini.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.