View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-08-25, 09:18

I am kinda surprised there hasn't been much chatter in this thread. I mean, you could take so many different sides about something like this. Pure science, emotional, religious, anarchist, etc...

My family has been laying low since the initial lockdown in March/April. My wife and I make runs to the stores as needed but generally still staying isolated.

We are finally going to start up extracurricular activities though. We are going to make sure they follow the distancing and masks and such, but we aren't going to stay in the hollowed mountain forever.

We aren't ready to throw caution to the wind, just start to live life again. We aren't in a hurry to get into church physically yet since we can still stream and video chat the sessions we take part in. Plus, there's plenty to crazy people in churches that think they are immune because they are a Christian.

I still haven't lost the weight I've gained. My strength is back (mostly) but the weight loss hasn't happened yet. Been working out three times a week, but I'm about to add 2 more days for extra cardio. I'm sure that will do the trick for me.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.