View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2007-03-02, 18:56

Thank you everyone for your comments. I do appreciate them and they will help me to become better along the way, so again, thank you.

billybobsky, some of the colors had to be tweaked, though I tried to keep them "normal". Would you mind letting me know which ones you feel were saturated a little too far? I shoot in RAW and have yet to get a WB card so I have to do most of my adjustments trying to recreate some colors as I saw them with my eye. They are all fairly flat when seem in RAW on Aperture.

Admittedly, 7 and 8 were thrown in to break up the subject a little. This was only color based, not theme beyond that. I have to say though, I like the pomegranate seeds personally. I should have cropped 8 more to remove the ones on the right.

It is possible the thumbnails are off as compared to the originals. It was built through iWeb from my Aperture version exports, if only Aperture could export to iWeb directly or be available in iWeb's Media Browser.

If anyone else has comments please feel free to add to this. Thanks again all who have commented.

tori, I almost forgot; congrats daddy! Feels good doesn't it?

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.