View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-08-31, 10:02

I don't think that is as true as you think. I'm very conservative but don't identify Trump as my leader. I know I'm not the only one either. Many other forums/networks I'm in also feel the same way. Actually, many don't see him as an actual Republican, just on the ticket.

I see him as a Republican, but like every other politician he was better (IMO) than any other Democrat running. I still feel that way actually. However, if he is guilty of a crime then he should be handled as such.

For the documents that are shown, just because they have cover letters and such doesn't mean they are still classified. He has stated anything he had was declassified so I have to go with innocent until proven guilty. I'm seen various levels of classification stickers on things that are no longer classified. The stickers/cover letters were just never removed and the documents not properly marked. It happens.

That being said, that is a lot of "not properly managed" documents on the floor that look REALLY damning to his case.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.