Thread: iPhone 13
View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2021-11-04, 10:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith2.0 View Post

Hmm…that feature must be more sensitive on FaceID devices vs. TouchID? I’ve never dealt with my phone always waking up when I didn’t want/need it to.

BTW, I’m kinda hoping the SE stays TouchID-based, the more I think about it. Every time I use FaceID phones, I hate the entire experience. This past weekend was an eye-opener, as I had my hands on an iPhone 11 quite a bit Saturday. By 4pm I was ready to throw it in the river. 14+ years of habit/familiarity is tough to overcome. Not entirely sure I want to at this point.
The "raise to wake" thing (or even tap to wake) doesn't exist on Touch ID phones, I don't think.

As for Touch ID: I'm still a bit meh about Face ID. One thing that is better, though, is navigation. I liked switching apps by pressing the left edge, but swiping across the bottom edge feels even more right once you get used to it. (OTOH, "if you swipe from the top, you get Notification Center… unless you swipe from the very top right, in which case it's Control Center" is dumb.)

Last edited by chucker : 2021-11-04 at 11:23.