View Single Post
thegelding
feeling my oats

Send a message via AIM to thegelding  
2004-07-04, 19:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0
I have the second one, just the face. But I hate shaving more than anything else in this world, so I only do it every 3-4 days.

I use that Gillette Edge gel too, the soothing kind (aloe?). When I DO shave, my face is pretty sensitive. I'd seriously consider taking a once-a-day pill that would stop facial hair growth, if someone would invent it.

I wonder if all that other stuff is marketing (the built-in gel, the onboard lotion, the four-racks of blades, etc.).

I should just get one of those Moe Howard straight razors and be a man about it.
i also only shave every 3 to 5 days...hate shaving...but my facial hair grows quite fast...so i am always growing a semi-beard, then shave, then back to semi-beard...confuses the people at work..."geld, are you growing a beard?"..."nope, just lazy"....i usually shave at work just to further confuse them...on "playful" days i will go from beard in the morning to goatee at lunch to clean shaven at the end of the day...once i shaved just half my face to see the reaction...i went 3 hours before anybody notice?? nothing like when i was young though...in college i worked part time at a bank...use to go to work with makeup on just one eye, or a twig shved through my pierced ear...i also use to love to use this one stamp at the bank...i would wear it on my cheek in light blue ink...it was a stamp we used to mark old money to be sent to the fed to be destroyed...it said, "mutilate"....

my wife would love me to shave everyday though...i get quite prickly by day one

at home i use a mach 3 and gillette edge gel...just like paul....
at work i use any disposable razor i can get my hands on and the nasty soap from the sink dispenser...nasty and rough and probably cancer causing for all i know...better than the time i used betadine and the awful cheap single blade razors they use to shave the genital area of patients before surgery...that was beyond painful

gotta start shaving more at home i guess...

paul, i would take a pill too...i constantly have that miami vice or george michael growth...too 80's for my own good

g

crazy is not a rare human condition

everything is food if you chew hard enough