Thread: Tattoos
View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2012-02-05, 20:40

OMG

I was just going to start a thread about tattoos! OMG TWINS <3 <3

No, seriously, I was. The thread title was "TattooNova: Thread of No Regrets (AND NO THREADSHITTING)" because that was a problem last time.

So, you, yes you: If you're entering this thread just to post something about how tattoos are totally gay or how everyone is going to regret getting one when they're ninety or some other smug shit about how your boringness makes you superior, don't. Or as murbot put it last time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot View Post
Jesus people, if you don't like tattoos then don't post in the "help with my tattoo" threads. Pretty simple.
Now that that's out of the way, I know some other people here have tattoos. They should all post pictures of them! Whenever somebody tells me they have a tattoo I'm interested in what it is, because you can tell so much about someone by what they choose to get inked on their bodies, you know? Plus, I'm interested in what sort of tattoos you nerds would get. Hahaha J/K

Xaqtly, your tattoo tells me you'd probably be a fun person to hang out with. You're probably pretty spontaneous and not afraid of trying new things.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong