Thread: Having Cancer
View Single Post
crazychester
Dick in the Abstentia, The

2009-05-01, 16:57

Well I haven't read all the responses but seeing as you said no tippy toeing......

Damn you drew for fucking around for 2 months in denial and doing nothing!!!!! You dumb stupid bloody fool. Damn you, damn you, damn you. When there was no update, I've been assuming the worst and thinking about PMing you, but not wanting to pry, and all the time, you've been doing NOTHING, not a goddamn sweet fucking thing about it. Which is what I'd have said in the abusive PM if I'd known the truth.

Whew.

There I got it out. Now I'm not mad at you anymore for being such a dill. You obviously haven't been wearing your koala ears. Now *please* do what you have to do. You ain't going to be awake for the worst of it. Babe, women have to get instruments regularly shoved up their whats-its most of their adult lives.

Really I don't think the actual procedural bit is going to be as bad as you expect. OTOH if you're satisfied you've lived as long as you need to proceed in denial. But if you think you might have quite a bit more to do (and personally, I think you do), please just bite the bullet.