View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2011-09-17, 16:22

Square Enix has announced that Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest Monsters, and Final Fantasy Legends are all coming to iOS! This greatly increases their chances of an English-language mobile release.

Note that Final Fantasy Legends is not to be confused with The Final Fantasy Legend, which was the English-language title of a 1989 Game Boy game that really wasn't an FF game at all (it was really the first SaGa game). Instead, this is Final Fantasy Legends, the episodic mobile RPG by the same team that made Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.

Oh, and here's my personal news of the show: Level-5 has announced that Ni no Kuni, their gorgeous collaboration with Studio Ghibli, will be hitting North American PS3s! And soon — the English version is due "early 2012." No word on the DS version (the one that comes with a replica spellbook you use to play), but I'm just happy we're getting the game. It's my most anticipated game right now.

With Final Fantasy XIII-2, Tales of Graces F, and now Ni no Kuni hitting North America all in early 2012, it will be a good time to be a PS3 RPGer!

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong