View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2015-11-14, 02:23

I will happily donate from my personal stash and from creative for this. Personally I'm thinking this whole rail supplies should be from admin magic since it's a way to upgrade and maintain the existing world while allowing expansion into the new settlement.

For the spiders and tunnels: I wouldn't worry about them too much since they won't spawn while someone's coming and on top of that there aren't going to be many tunnels at 98. Also, the speed of travel means they wouldn't be around until after you had already passed in all likelihood.

I like the idea of the lowered accent style lighting if there is going to be lights on it. The way it looked on the single rail thing 709 did looked nice from the distance. I liked it. I will say that I also like the idea of being able to run on the rail rather than being forced to try to run on the tracks if you get dismounted by something like a baddie or other freak event. My mockup gave a foot path when needed, the future path doesn't need to be just like mine, but something would be nice. Getting a horse up there would be a bonus!

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.