View Single Post
thegelding
feeling my oats

Send a message via AIM to thegelding  
2006-12-28, 13:02

mmmm, about 15 hours into zelda now...damn that game gets addictive...it's all new to me as it is my first zelda game...liking it alot

got raving rabbids for xmas...will have to play more...like it, but not in love with it...though i do love the rabbids scream

got plenty of games to keep me occupied for some time...heck, i've got probably 60 more hours of zelda to go...at least (yes i'm slow...and is it just me, or do other people think, "mmmm, if this was a PS game or xbox game, and not a nintendo game, i would probably have hacked the heads off those bratty kids long ago... and i would have boffed princess zelda up in the castle"...mmmm, a GTA version of zelda would be funny...though the people at nintendo would likely burst a vessel in their heads if they saw it)

my wife already thinks she has become a wii-dow...my daughter told me last night to stop hogging the wii

i guess that is the nice thing about Sports...you can play a game or two and quit...with zelda i have to finish this room or this level...heck, i'm be done once i find the major boss and defeat him...next thing i know i've put 2 hours in and my wife is just shaking her head and calling old boyfriends on the phone

i will say that having a TV room with a big widescreen HDTV and surround sound really makes the games addictive...you feel like you are part of that world

g

crazy is not a rare human condition

everything is food if you chew hard enough