View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2023-01-23, 11:16

Same here as Quagmire regarding Tesla and SpaceX. I knew he was an egotistical jerk, how could you not from seeing his interviews, but I didn't realize how deeply it ran to his core and how twisted his vision might actually be. Ignorance was bliss, I guess, but I'd much rather know just how rotten their leader actually is so I know not to financially support any of his antics.

In the last couple of years, I've gone from being curiously interested in buying a Tesla (if only I fell into a a pile of cash ) to despising who the company stands for. I'm very happy to see the rest of the auto industry is catching up with and in some ways surpassing Tesla in the EV/automation space, and I look forward to replacing our two ICEs with competing EVs in a few years.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.