View Single Post
torifile
Less than Stellar Member

Send a message via AIM to torifile  
2005-05-11, 20:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloco28
Why not just find the photo you want in iPhoto and drag it out, use expose to find your mail window and drop it in. This way seems faster than navigating to the precise file within the finder then attaching it. Even better, since your on Tiger, why not just pull up a spotlight search window, and find the photo your looking for by name,keyword,comments,roll name etc. Drag and drop it into your mail window fom there. If your not using Apple's mail application and gmails web interface, you can drop the photo into the open dialog that pops up, which will direct the finder to the physical location of the file. Hope that makes sense. I too came from pc-land a year ago ,and was accustomed to working through everything on my computer rather than letting it work for me. OS X allows you to drag nearly anything and drop it into another application or window. Once i discovered this little gem, my productivity has increased substantially.
Beautiful! You have seen the light. Maybe others will follow in your footsteps. That said, you know you can just drag whatever you want to attach to the Mail icon and it'll create a new message and attach it.