View Single Post
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2004-08-08, 16:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Appeal
There has been a lot of debate over the death penalty and the use of the electric chair here.You should check out Errol Morris' doc. Mr. Death. The electric chair is a brutal piece of machinery and I believe the death caused by it is on par with the beating of another human being. It took us three tries to fry one guy. Can you imagine how horrible that must have been? In fact I would choose to be beaten to death then let the jokers who run our peanal system strap me in the toaster. One good wack to the head and your pretty much out of it where as with the chair you have searing pain throughout your entire body, you shit and piss yourself, then your head catches on fire and after all that it may take a couple of more tries to finnish you off.
And yet, for some animals masquerading as human beings, I can't bring myself to care that they suffer in their final moments. Seems fitting.

Then the human side of me takes over and says that a simple 9mm to the back of the head is quick, cheap, and painless, and ultimately a much better way to deal with them. Less drama, less pathos, but it gets the job done.