View Single Post
Zodiac
Shiny, Musky, Fleshy Member

2006-07-29, 19:22

I've posted this message before, but I like it enough to post it again; Rehashed into a topic starter.
__________________________________________________ _________________

So I just got out of the shower, I was under the covers, in the nude.

And I noticed that the head of my dick is so fucking shiny when cleaned, like almost to the point of being reflective. Then I smelled something, and realized I had kind of a musk going too. Kind of a sweet, fleshy smell. It's funny the things you notice about yourself when you really look.

Notice how I don't have any shame in telling this story to the internet? Why are people so ashamed and self-concious of themselves? The world could use a little less of that.

So I was still lying there, dazzled by my shiny dick and realized I must be pretty bored. Like, bored to the point of saying "God, kill me now."

But that got me thinking. Why are people so fucking bored all the time? How come no one has anything "to do"? I see it all the time, people complaining how their wasting their lives, posting here saying "hi bored wana chat!?1?". Usernames like bored_69.

Well, if you're all so fucking bored, why don't you do something? There's plenty of fun sites on the web. I'm sure you've got some neat gadgets or bikes or friends of girlfriends to bang or something? Ever considered masturbation? Drugs?

If you're so unsatisfied, why do you just sit there and moan about it? Go outside, find something new to do inside. Do something for fucksakes.

Y'all just like sitting there being miserable shits, that's the problem. All miserable shits change your usernames to WasteOfLife_*your user id* right now.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________-

Ever stayed on a single train of thought long enough to come up with something you'd describe as "deep"?

Whether it be a rant, theory or an insight into life?

Have any examples?

Founder of the Applenova Folding Team