View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2016-11-23, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
I was thinking you might trim all the water on the lowest southern rail run. There isn't anything substantial there that I'm aware of. 709 should input on that one before it's cut. I'm good with the proposed trim other than adding this bit more to it.
Good idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
This was one of the new guys that i'm not recalling the name of right now. They haven't been on in forever. I can't imagine that trim being a big deal, but it was the home of a player who played for a few months. Other than the player hasn't been on in a long time, I would be cautious of that being trimmed for "fear" of destroying my view.
I'm fine leaving it so we don't risk spoiling your view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
The new chunk with the E portal can go. That's just a ghost village that doesn't have any actual belongings or bed there (I just checked). As for the southern rail trim, I'm fine with that. It's a nice ride, but agree that it would be nicer actually going someplace more useful.
I kept that block because it looks like the little village is currently being inhabited by Taillie_Griffon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
I should be okay with that trim, but I'll check the far east side of my project and post the coord. when I get on in a little while.

Edit: So I'm out to X=1390; Y=810, where 810 represents the centerline of a 255-block wide circle. Looks like I'm well inside the outer edge.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
That block can go. I just fired up the portal from the old monument and ended up in a cave system. I'll move out my loot and get out of there in short orderish.
Thanks!

So, the updated (final?) trim overlay looks like this: https://applenova.com/etc/brad/minec...1121.trim2.jpg

I'll double-check my files list against the grid (I actually have this plotted on old-fashioned grid paper ) and maybe pull the switch tonight or early tomorrow.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.