Thread: LoCash
View Single Post
scratt
Veteran Member

Send a message via Skype™ to scratt 
2005-06-02, 03:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester
You all need to stop beating yourselves up. You too, qroo. It's unhealthy. Grieving is fine. Even a certain amount of regret is OK. But feeling bad because you feel bad is not. You're allowed to feel bad. It disturbs me what some of you are doing to yourselves. It's the guilty about being alive thing. I suspect Jack would be less than pleased. In fact, I'm inclined to think he'd be appalled. So ease up on yourselves. Deal with it as you feel you need to but don't blame yourselves for needing to.
Agreed crazychester. I am really a bit on the perifery for all of this. I didn't really know LoCash that well. But from his sense of humour I think I got to know his mind set pretty well and he probably viewed life and death the same way I, and a lot of us really do...

I would far rather people go out and celebrate the good stuff about still being alive, and remember the crazy stuff I did while I was alive, and have a big party than get morbid.

I tend to agree with crazychester that LoCash (far be it from me to put words in his mouth) may well be sitting somewhere going 'Cheers guys.. But for gods sake go and pull someones hair, or put some celophane over a loo seat...'

'Remember, measure life by the moments that take your breath away, not by how many breaths you take'
Extreme Sports Cafe | ESC's blog | scratt's blog | @thescratt