View Single Post
¡Damned!

2013-01-24, 16:59

I love Tekkit. I love the /8th blocks, love emerald, ruby and sapphire blocks, love the new ores, love the ability to create just about anything. Don't love the short curve. It takes only a handful of days to start making everything with machines, imo.

Plus, where the hell is everyone? I feel like when we get to a point in Tekkit where we can create *anything* ... well, it becomes boring, and we create nothing at all.

I know there's a new Tekkit kit coming up, and around the same time there's a new MC release.

So... being one of the biggest advocates for Tekkit and all its wonderful blocks and toys, I'd like to submit my preference for whatever eventual new world we have to be plain ol' MC. NO magic. NO op loot giving. NO anything not in "vanilla" MC. Just start a new world. Everyone go for your life (literally ).

I was reading the first MC thread from a couple of years (!) ago and was reminded of how much fun that all was. I want that again. I want constant death, *woots* when a single block of diamond is found, a tight community built around spawn, eventual skywalks, etc. And most of all a crew helping each other out - for building or when things get rough in caves .

It's a little ways off for either, so I thought I'd put this up here for people to put in their 2¢.

So it goes.