View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-07-10, 13:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Sorry about your stress. You've been pretty chill here.

We actually held CardboardCon 2020!!!
In fact we are in the running to have been the only Sci-Fi convention to have been held in Atlanta in 2020 (the other is a historical fiction con).

Crazy times.

Capella that is super tough.
My mom is being good, thankfully.
It's interesting that there is a shared belief between maskers and non-maskers that the opposition is suffering from psychosis.

I've been really trying to stay as calm as possible with the stress of the other house and all. Work hasn't helped with projects happening there too. So really I'm just sitting on my porch swing most evenings trying to relax from the day. Finally started working out again too! This has helped a lot. As my cousin says, I took the COVID challenge and won with 10lbs gained so far!

Glad to hear you were able to have CardboardCon after all! Even though the virus sucks, we still need to live our lives.

Does that mean if we sometimes wear a mask and sometimes don't we don't have a psychosis?

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.