View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2014-11-28, 01:37

I had a really nice day. Went to my sister's around 2:00 (with Mom and that side of the family), for about three hours. Then, afterwards, zipped across town to Dad's for another 2-3 hours (ate some more, watched "Jeopardy!" and some shows on DIY channel...I've got the total hots for Nicole Curtis ). Texting, emailing and FaceTiming a few others (friends and others who live far away), catching up with them a bit in between all the above.

Took two huge leftover plates from each location, so I've got lunch and dinner tomorrow (and additional turkey and dressing, and a few other dishes, at Mom's if I still want some come Saturday).

A good day. Very mellow, everyone was in a good mood, the kids were well-behaved, nobody brought up politics or news, etc.

Probably one of the nicer, laid back and stress-free Thanksgivings I've had in years, now that I think about it! Got back home a little before 9pm, with a full tummy and the joy of knowing I don't have to fool with all that Black Friday craziness tomorrow (speaking of which, which Walmart will the first Playstation assault take place?).