View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2006-08-17, 08:23

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/17/ra...est/index.html

You guys been following this any? Kinda hard to avoid...it's been on TV and radio, nonstop, since yesterday afternoon.

I didn't realize it has been nearly 10 years since the little girl was found dead.

Then this guy pops up, copping to it. I'm not sure what to think. But if he did do it, it's a bummer that the mom died earlier this summer without seeing this thing brought to an end.

I saw a clip of this guy on CNN this morning, talking during that press conference. Supremely wormy, and kinda gave me the creeps. No, that doesn't make him guilty. But it doesn't make me like him, or extend any sympathy or understanding.

He's already on the hook for a sexual offense, so I guess he's one of those types. Then again, maybe he's just a wingnut whoring for publicity and notoriety (it happens, you know ). But the police seem pretty certain of a few things. So maybe he is the one?

I don't know.

Sad case, this whole thing. 10 years?!? A little girl is killed, and with all our technology and resources (not to mention the family's wealth and status, which, to some, counts for everything in these types of situations) it's taken so long to even get this close on a possible solving.

Looks like Nancy Grace picked the wrong week to take a vacation...she'd be having multiples on top of her desk, yakking about this latest development. She lives for this kind of crap...