View Single Post
!Marc!

2020-06-17, 03:16

Haha, I guess everyone is my friend now.....maybe we should design some jackets though!

I have actually found Roger Penrose's foundation so I can attempt to contact him indirectly. However it is going to be staffed by volunteers, who I guess clearly wont have the slightest interest in showing him that I outlined CCC theory 6 years before he published it. I am considering my options at the moment.

However, it is good enough that my idea was taken by one of the worlds greatest mathmaticians and persued and developed into a mainstream theory, so I have all the personal validation I need, and I have no intention of trying to dethrone him, but it would be nice if I got a small footnote in history for originating the idea that developed into CCC, because however you look at it, I did put the idea into the public domain in 2004.

Whether Sir Roger or one of his researchers saw this directly, or indirectly, we will never know, and Im quite sure there will be no voluntarily admission, so it will only be a shitty long drawn out fight, which I am bound to lose anyway, but the truth is the truth, and the whole world can see that in 2004 I put this in the public domain.

While not quite on the same magnitude, imagine if a book was discovered that had the formula E=mc2, that was published 6 years before Einstein claimed it.

What would you do?