View Single Post
thegelding
feeling my oats

Send a message via AIM to thegelding  
2007-01-02, 11:42

yes, i plan to get the VC version of OoT...that said, i wonder how it will play after TP...TP is just so huge and beautiful...i image OoT will be a bit smaller and less nice graphically than TP (i'm sure it was cutting edge at the time...just like the orginal zelda, but i downloaded that and only played it once and got bored)...
also i love using the Wii remote...OoT will be the classic controller...i'm sure i'll keep waving the classic controller trying to get Linkg to swing his sword...and riding the horse and transforming and warping all really help get around this huge world in ways that keep the game from being too boring

probably should have waited and played OoT first...but i'm less than half way through TP...lots of fun stuff still to do, plus i want to re-go over some areas i've been to look for more stuff

g

edit...that said, i will download OoT and will play it all the way through and i'm sure i will really really like it...just think i will like TP better because of: one, it is my first Zelda, two, it uses the wiimote which i love, and three, it has modern graphics and an emense world to explore

crazy is not a rare human condition

everything is food if you chew hard enough