View Single Post
Barracuda

2004-09-02, 15:32

Apple will never pollute iTunes with such blantant ads! They are already much smarter than that...they actually work with the labels and artists and come up with all sorts of creative promotion; they have excellent featured artist pages, iTunes Originals, all sorts of cool stuff. They are really on top of it, and I think there will always be more inventive stuff coming our way...Apple will always stay ahead of the pack with their marketing skills!

The above two things I mentioned in my last post as far as what I liked about the MSN store are the only things I like...but I like the concept of them more than I like the execution of them and I know Apple can do a better job at that! Apple should add "Tour Dates and Ticket Sales" on the featured artists page, and/or have an "On Tour" section. Something that says..."This artist on tour" ...and where...that would be convenient and cool!

If you could search for a song with a few a lyrics, that would also be cool, but I think it would be really hard to pull off!