Thread: LoCash
View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2005-06-02, 19:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBrowse
Admins, how long is the donation PayPal account going to be available? I'm still waiting on money to transfer to PayPal and really want to help with the charity donation.
I don't expect to ever take it down. Though, we'll probably change the PayPal account to something other than Eric's personal one and I'll move the page so it doesn't redirect the front page forever. There'll probably be a link up there where we have Home, Forums, and Store. As mentioned, we're planning to put the remaining and future funds to a charity in Jack's name, probably the Georgia aquarium or breast cancer research because he'd mentioned both of those before.

Drew, thank you again very, very much for attending the service today. I'd been thinking about making the trip myself with Kickaha, but I realized that it would just be too emotionally taxing, especially with that 8-hour drive there and back. I would have loved to be there with the family, but it's comforting to know that so many of his other friends were there too.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.