View Single Post
macgeek2004

2005-05-05, 22:04

About a year and a half ago I was watching a movie on TV. I caught it about 20 minutes from the end. And at the end it didn't say the name of the movie.

I have been wondering what this movie is for a long time, but never bothered to try and find out. I know google won't help me here, so i'm going to try my luck with you guys.

The last scene of this film was with a young lady, and a little boy about 10, sitting at a dinner table eating. Shortly before this scene, a girl the same age as the boy left, in a carrige to some place, and they boy was really sad about it.

So, they're sitting at the table. The whole movie is kind of in the secret garden type of setting. Big house, stupid maids all over the place, fields, woods.

All of a sudden this guy in a suit, pops up at the window, and the boy and the woman freak out completely. they start yelling at each other, something about an uncle an a letter, and then all of a sudden the guy is inside. He didn't even open the door.

He's standing in there, He doesn't say a word.

The kid screams "Get out of here, you Devil" or sumthin like that. and then hugs that woman, and sobs in her arms, and then the guy kind of backs away into the darkness, and vanishes into thin air. The two people are still hugging, but ever so slowly, the woman moves him away from her, to see that he's dead. She lowers him to the ground, and bends over him, crying.

The End of the movie.

Does anyone know what that movie is?