View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2006-12-14, 21:51

I realize it has a ways to go, but I'm very curious to hear how it screams on these Intel Core Duo Macs. You guys post some juicy, tantalizing stuff: numbers, estimates, Dock bounces, blur tests, etc.

Barring any unbelievably good deals (or an update that's just too good to ignore), I'm pretty much going to run this PowerBook G4 into the ground, well into spring 2007 and just go bonkers one weekend in April/May and get the latest Mac available and CS3. This beta - and hearing about it - will get me revved up and looking forward to that.

I was hoping they'd release the entire suite (Illustrator and InDesign as well), but Photoshop is the 800 pound gorilla, so it makes sense to give it the spotlight.

Imagine all the Mac sales that are going to occur in 2007...all this pent-up graphic artist lust is going to finally have an outlet. I know so many people who were holding off buying new Macs for this very reason (waiting for the Universal Adobe stuff). When it finally arrives, stand back! Apple won't be able to build towers, iMacs and MacBooks fast enough.

Apple's going to have an amazing 2007, just on Adobe-spurred Mac sales alone!