View Single Post
Xaqtly
Veteran Member

2008-01-03, 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPoit View Post
ya, kaylee is adorable
funny thing is, they have both been on stargate as well, altho different series
Oh man! That never clicked with me until you said it. I mean I recognized Jewel on Atlantis, but I didn't recognize who Morena (played Inara on Firefly) was on SG-1. IMDB to the rescue...Oh yeah, she played Adria, the Ori-spawned daughter of Vala (played by Claudia Black, who co-starred with Ben Browder on Farscape before they both came over to SG-1). It all makes sense now. That's cool.

And by "that's cool" I mean "holy crap I'm a nerd." But to go a little further off topic, I think Claudia Black is one of my favorite actresses. She's a really good actor and can do comedy and drama equally well.

Anyway I'm still a fan of Firefly. I was a little iffy about it for a while, but I saw a few more episodes again recently and I like it. Adam Baldwin is one of the best things about it, just like he's definitely the best thing about Chuck. I think my favorite episode of Firefly is Objects In Space, the one where the mercenary comes aboard, locks everybody in their quarters and tries to take River.

The Early character is just so unique, I thought that was some really talented writing.