View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-11-10, 08:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
I tried to post the image and deleted it because (I think) the icon I was pointing to was in SVG format.

If you go to the LibreOffice Twitter Page, you'll see a row of coloured icons for the various suite programs (word processing, spreadsheet etc.) Those are fine.

The main (white/grey?) icon they want me to put in my dock is in the profile picture circle. And that is not happening, ever.
It’s a little plain, but not the horror show I’d imagined. If, like the other individual icons, there was something in that big expanse - a symbol of some sort or even just the letters “LO”, it might not look so generic or “broken”. It does look a little of both. And the lack of color is a little odd/different, for sure. It does indeed look like a generic placeholder icon substituted by the OS because the real one got lost or corrupted. It’s about as bland and “could be anything” as it gets.

But if it does the job and is a good app, I’d just suck it up and be okay with it. Goodness knows I’ve had some weirdo, goofy - and/or criminally ugly - icons in my dock over the years!