View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-02-10, 12:18

"But...in this one there's snow! See, we ARE doing things completely different!"

Gonna take a wild guess...some people, against their better judgment (and knowing what likely happens if they do) will, once again, go somewhere they shouldn't. And then scream/cry as their friends/co-workers get eaten...by dinosaurs.

Am I close?

These people - along with the cast of any Alien/Prometheus-based movie - can all die horrible, bloody deaths for all I care. I cannot root for stupid people doing the same thing that nearly got them killed in 1-4 prior movies. These movies all hinge on "allegedly intelligent adults who never learn from their mistakes". Any movie/franchise where I root for the slasher/monster/villain is a movie I don't want to waste time watching. Their survival offends me.

This is their "bring all the gang together" effort. It says "conclusion" of the thing, but you know good and well it's just the jumping off point to another trilogy...BD Wong's Egg Emporium: The Hatching - Chapter One or some such shit.

And something about Chris Pratt just makes me want to throw my TV out into the yard. I do not get that guy's appeal at all. I truly don't. He's like Russell Brand or Chelsea Handler to me...just something very offputting/annoying about his very existence. And now he's all hooked up with the Kennedys/Schwarzeneggers, ffs. That's just icing on an already moist turd cake.