View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2023-05-12, 14:10

The "noooo, we wanted someone more far-right" reactions to Elon's announcement of a new CEO are fun.

A few examples:

«I just don't understand why you would choose someone even remotely affiliated w/ the WEF»

«I guess time will tell whether or not you just tossed Twitter to the wolves.

The WEF affiliation here is concerning.»

«About to unsubscribe...don't want to be rounded up.»

«Yaccarino literally spent 2020-2022 shilling the Covid vax. She made a huge campaign about it. You think she's not going to censor "medical misinformation"?»

«She PROUDLY flaunts her chair position at the WEF. Really think she won't find ways to promote her globalist agenda?»

«Why did you go through the trouble of buying Twitter, just to reinstate a woke CEO?»

«Lol. People thought this guy was on our side.»

OK, so that's all weird WEF / COVID stuff. How about her gender?

«"She". Well that was fun. See you on Bluesky!» (You… are aware that Bluesky's CEO, too, is a woman?)

«Giving women any form of power»

«People think Elon Musk is intelligent and awake but he's still blue pilled on many big issues like Feminism. Voting on feelings is what got us into this mess. I have zero confidence in any women inside the Tech industry to be partial, fair, or effective.»

Normal stuff!