View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2023-05-13, 10:54

Exactly. Twitter is absolutely weird. And all this caterwauling and angst pointed in its direction, even more so.

If Tesla Boy has fully corn-holed it into oblivion/irrelevancy, that's just how things go sometimes.

Build a better mousetrap.

Who ever said Twitter was to be the all-time, end-all/be-all of online messaging/communication/soapboxing/bickering anyway?

I remember, not too long ago, Myspace was all the rage. It's deader than two ducks on a garbage barge.

It happens.

People may discover that they're okay without it, after all, and life settles back to normal for most. Maybe someone should've said "no" to Elon? Has the guy ever even heard the word in his life? Where was the indication that he was the right person to control/run the outfit? Being good/successful/lucky(?) at one thing doesn't automatically mean you just have the magic, golden touch for everything. Obviously. Smarter people than I'll ever be maybe should've looked at all this harder. "No, this goofy-looking dickwit isn't buying this company. Not a chance. We're not replacing one with another. Jack can pursue his hobo chic thing somewhere else and we'll do a serious, diligent search for someone who isn't unhinged." And all these past few months are avoided/sidestepped. Gruber and his pals don't have to waste countless hours of podcast/writing time on the topic, I never started this stupid thread, etc.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2023-05-13 at 11:06.