View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2012-06-03, 19:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!

Post pics )
Only because you asked so drunkenly nicely!

Photo montage without all the wordy explanations!

(taken after a long day of wear and having fallen apart a bit)

So, last Saturday (2012 May 26), wifey and I went to "Animazement 15" here in Raleigh as Groose and Zelda. I had started working on a pair of boots and fingerless gloves for my Groose costume, but I spent just a little too much time on perfecting that Goddess's Harp, and I never quite finished them. Oh, and I forgot to paint the "L" patterns on the sleeves of the shirt. Gah! And in the rush to get out the door, I also forgot to put on the necklace that I'd finished the night before! I felt a bit of a dunce afterwards for having only a 75% costume, but 75% was good enough for me.

I didn't get any pictures of us with my own camera, but lots of other people wanted to take their own pictures. I've only found a few crop up on the internets so far, but my eyes are peeled for more.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.