View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2013-03-13, 18:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
What in the world? I'd hold off until there was a compatible 1.5 pack if it was me spending my free time on this stuff. 1.5 was supposed to drop today, but I haven't checked *shows how much the mods have changed me
I disagree; I think we should upgrade as soon as I can give it the stamp of approval (assuming I was indeed wrong about the Twilight Forest mod). This kind of update should largely just bring bug fixes, and updating the server means people don't have to keep clicking that "no" button when asked to update (and won't get stuck in a too-future version if they accidentally click "yes").

Also do you remember how long we waited hoping for Tekkit to update to 1.3? While I don't anticipate the 1.5 update to require months of waiting to get mods updated, I also don't expect it to drop overnight. We could be waiting for a while.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.