View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-09-15, 14:45

I went with the S6 because I don't like the Sport Watch. It is too fragile. I'm not seeing SE in Stainless and I can't find my OG Watch in SS. I was going to get the S5 in Titanium but it just doesn't look right to me. I like the SS option that much better.

I actually really want to O2 sensor for when I'm sleeping. I don't know that I would call it necessary, but there seems to be some relevance to me.

Also for sleeping with it, you can easily track your stats and charge the Watch along the way. I am only wearing my S3 right now and basically charge it while I'm at my desk. I get my standing credit right after the top of the hour and then it is charge before the end of the next hour. It easily lasts two days and that is with at least a 30 minute workout both days. I OG Watch never had that battery life.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.