View Single Post
scratt
Veteran Member

Send a message via Skype™ to scratt 
2005-02-10, 22:09

I am so suprised that no one has said opening the new packaging of a brand new piece of Apple kit!!! (Perhaps I missed it...)

Getting 16,000 feet on a skydive when you only paid for 12,000 and the clouds are at 6,000 feet... So you get two skydives.. One over white and then the second half over green! Whee!

Installing a new piece of Apple movie manipulation software, or Motion!

Discovering a new band that you have never heard of, but has a library of about 4 or 5 albums that all rock!

First eye contact with the girl you (are going to) love.

Watching your pet squirrel packing straw in it's mouth 'cos it's gonna rain and they need to make their nest that bit more snuggly!

Bank error in your favour (not in Monopoly!).

I do love the thunderstorm one too.. Fantastic.

A nice big fat joint at then end of a day of skydiving, and the cold beer that follows.

Denzel Washington movies.

I am sure there are more.. It is good to be alive!

EDIT - Oh yeah... Waking and seeing the clock and knowing it is 1am and you have hours left to sleep. That is a good one Scates! I like that to go on a bit... You know.. Waking every hour or so and seeing that it has only moved on a little bit.. Feels like the night lasted for ever. For some reason that is better than sleeping right through!!

'Remember, measure life by the moments that take your breath away, not by how many breaths you take'
Extreme Sports Cafe | ESC's blog | scratt's blog | @thescratt