View Single Post
¡Damned!

2014-02-17, 19:10

I stopped by there a few times this past month to grab bonemeal for Flowerland and sulphur for TNTing 13topia, and honestly, that place is backed up like a Taco Bell addict. The second I removed a stack it got filled almost instantly.

The lesser-loot boxes are almost barren though… sugar, spider eyes, etc. seem like they should have one dedicated chest at most, not 3 double-wides. I get (and appreciate fully ) the want for a full stack of chests, but it'll take forever for those to fill up, no question. That said, I'm not sure that it's necessary to funnel more of the "normal" loot into those spaces. There's more than enough of all of that. I just hate it to be wasted, but whatever. If it's not being grabbed, so be it.

There is still some lag though entering through the portal, and a *death-titch* when you exit (netherrack blockage probably), but it drops loot like crazy.

[edit]: Oh! One last thing - you seriously need to put a crafting bench in there somewhere. I couldn't find a good place for one since it's x2 based, but I briefly thought maybe under the skulls/heads (if that's even possible - I didn't try it since they're all on nice 45ºs)? It was BYOCB for the TNT making, but I think that room could use at least one.

So it goes.

Last edited by 709 : 2014-02-17 at 19:30.