Thread: iPhone 13
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-08, 20:10

I was just at Apple’s site at the iPhone section and noticed that the 12 and 12 Pro still say “NEW” in the orange lettering next to each…like they did in September 2020.

That’s pushing it a bit, don’t you think? They’re well over 11+ months old and literally under a week away from being replaced. Made me chuckle.

They’re “new”, yes, in the sense that they’re the newEST flagship models, but they stopped being “new”, in the true sense of the word, 9-10 months ago. Hell, I’ll give you six months. Call them “new” for six months. After that’s you’re reaching.

Anyone wanting an iPhone - but who doesn’t keep up with release cycles/patterns or hang out at places like this - would see that, drop $699 (minimum) on one, thinking “hey, the new model!”, only to be screaming “WTF?!?” in less than a week.

Kinda cheesy/sneaky, IMO.

Then again, everyone has access to the Internet…Google, Wikipedia, Apple.com, MacRumors and all the others. So screw ‘em if they can’t be bothered to do a bit of research before throwing down $700+, huh?