View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2008-12-30, 12:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratt View Post
Bummer.. Looks like you got particularly unlucky as that end of any chip is normally where the power / ground is.. So it probably fried pretty quick for that reason alone.

Coke Zero is evil stuff.. Have you ever noticed that in Pepsi's equivalent ice sinks!! Well it does in Thailand anyway! I think they make it from chemical waste!
Yeah, I wasn't able to open it up until 24 hours after the drenching. I'm actually pretty glad to see there was less damage. The good part of Coke Zero is that lack of syrup to coat everything with. I couldn't see any residue in there aside from the scorch marks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Your two-year-old wasn't drinking the Coke Zero, was she?
Oh no way no how. She drinks breast milk or water. Occasionally she get organic juice. I left my glass on the table next to my chair and she pushed something onto my table knocking my drink off. Right after I left for work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratt View Post
I was referring to Pepsi Max..

I always wondered what the point of Coke Zero was anyway.. According to the (obviously misleading) blurb on the can it should just be fizzy water..
I mean it has no sugar, no caffeine, no nothing... and yet...

All I know is they all taste awful. None of them remotely taste like anything other than sweeteners mixed with fizzy gak. Drink some real fizzy water with some kind of fruit squeezed into it if you want some taste. Well that's my opinion anyway!

Personally I like straight soda water and a crushed up piece of lemon or lime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torifile View Post
I *like* Coke Zero. It does taste different from Diet Coke. As far as I know, it has caffeine, just no sugar. But I have no doubt it's awful for your teeth and insides.
As tori said, its just like Coke but without the sugar. Personally I like the taste over Diet Coke because there isn't an after taste with Diet Coke. I'm pretty sure that Diet Coke uses a different sweetener than Coke Zero too.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.