View Single Post
Brave Ulysses
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2008-12-31, 07:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472 View Post
Your life would improve the day you stop stereotyping people.

I'm not replying to this to say you're wrong, but you are wrong. I'm not effected my marketing in the least because I don't watch TV, read newspapers, listen to the radio or any other form of advertising. I even have my hosts file and OpenDNS set to block ads on the web for me.

As you have noted, there are different levels of sweetener in the drinks and you think this doesn't effect the flavor? I actually know the difference in flavor and prefer the flavor of Coke Zero.
Wow... perhaps you should lay off the coke zero because you are just a tad bit sensitive/defensive of it.

Get a grip man. I think the one who defends themselves by describing their hermit life and editing of hosts files and OpenDNS is the one who needs to get a life personally.

I never said they didn't effect the flavor, although they do taste very much the same. The information is out there for you as far as the differences. You apparently refuse to read it (it must be from the big bad mainstream america or something). The really funny (and sad for you) thing is that this is not a big deal at all... it's just soda.

And if you even had a basic level of reading comprehension, you would have seen that when i was discussing the "marketing" of the soda, the primary marketing difference was the name.... which you have bought into being different enough to try and the lack of use of "diet" seems to make you at least initially think that it might taste better and more like coke. So yes, marketing does work.

Your life would improve the day you learn to take a joke.