View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2011-10-17, 17:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artap99 View Post
This is actually what caused me to leave for so long. I had finally found diamonds in a cave. I had the entire thing lit with torches and was going to work my way back to the surface when I turned around to find a creeper had spawned out of no where and blew me up.
I don't think the creepers got boosted in pre-2... so, just image how worse screwed you'd be with pre-4.

Also, yes swords are weaker now.

That said, if you need help getting "back to town" from spawn, you might want to take the portal that's in Fort Terrible. There's a path from there to another portal in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Where the FRAK is everybody? Sure, I'm home sick, recovering from gallbladder surgery, so I'm on all the time right now.... but where are you maroons??
I wasn't online at all over the weekend, and unfortunately I'm probably not likely to be much on this week either... IRL work has been burning way too many of my evening hours.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.