View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2015-11-15, 19:20

Yeah, great time. Sorry you couldn't stay in, Grey. So it goes. We buried you and left a little gift for you at 250, 15000. Be careful with it, though. Kind of like opening a bottle of champagne after shaking it, if you're not careful.

Also, one thing we discussed very momentarily in game was using the barrier blocks to build the floor between the rails. They are invisible and you cannot pass through them. It would give the impression of having a wide open space between the rails while still providing a secure floor for bringing back wild-finds.

Is that still viable? If so, I would greatly appreciate if Brad/Turtle could leave me about 10 stacks to work with. I plan on building a full 3-tower mockup over the next day or two. If those blocks are not useable outside of admin, then it would be super handy for one of you to place them after the mockup is built.

Thanks!

edit: I just did a quick mockup in creative and the barriers make things awful nice. Eliminates the glass-pane look between the rails, yet provides a nice, solid (and unbreakable) walking surface. Definitely worth "breaking the rules" if you ask me.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)

Last edited by kscherer : 2015-11-15 at 20:10.