View Single Post
¡Damned!

2009-09-03, 19:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
BTW, when I first saw this thread, I was afraid it was some defiant continuation on Artman's locked one below. I thought "oh no, not you too, 709...".
Well, I've been away a lot in the last week, and expect to be so in the next few, but I can tell you honestly, I didn't like the circumstances involved w/ Artman's ban. Yes, his judgement was flawed in posting that bullshit, and yes, I thought Luca's week-long ban was way too harsh.

Though, I don't know the specifics of it all, and I'd be fine if Luca just said "it was warranted." I trust the overlords, so, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iago View Post
Let's face it, most guys are from the dark ages. They're cavemen. And they like a women to be showing her cleavage and to be wearing eight inch heels, and to be wearing, um, see-through underpants. But, for me, a woman looks best when she is just absolutely naked.
Absolutely not...erm...sorry....... absolutely YES wrt the caveman + cleavage + heels and RAWR LET ME PULL THEIR HAIR.

Or, erm, what? You like a chick buck-naked? * That's fine and all, but I like that sort of thing to be the end of the line. Like, I spend a couple hours on getting a woman naked, and then spend another couple getting her and I off.

Though, honestly, I'd rather she wear her fuck-me boots throughout the whole thing...

* The only reasonable explanation for preferring nekkidness is familiarity. Either you have an awesome wife/girlfriend/lover* that looks phenomenal, or you're a big, fat liar.

So it goes.