View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2009-09-03, 20:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
Honestly, though...isn't it about time we never heard the words "Jon and Kate Gosselin" again? Sick to death of both of them and I never even watched their damn show. That shows you how "saturated" and nonstop the coverage has been, that I can OD on two individuals merely from their presence in the print and broadcast "news" media.

A new low.
I know, right? At first I felt bad for them, because it's not like they were "real" celebrities...movie stars or socialites would be used to that sort of treatment, but these were ostensibly regular people (who had five too many kids and then had to star in a reality show to pay the bills) who had their most shameful secrets (infidelity) broadcast to the world.

But then, after about Week 8 of the media circus, and the realization that both parties were still granting interviews and participating in it, I realized that they both must like the attention. In a sick way, it's probably the best thing that could have happened to the show.

I feel bad for the kids.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong